Monday, October 13, 2008

Fall Stress Breaker Photo Session.

So, this weekend I had to take a break from the homework and cleaning. My camera still is broken and I went through 3 sets of batteries but got a few pictures. We put the cats out for the first time in weeks and they really were curious about the leaves.



First taste them.
Then hide.
If I can't see you, you can't see me.


There was a squirrel in the tree he was spying on.



But Bear found him.

Meanwhile, Derek watched football and did everything he could to not be a part of this.

After finding Howard, Bear had to hide.

Dorky cat stuff, I know. But really, it's a stress reliever for me so I thought I would share. Have a good night! I only have 1 paper and 2 presentations left for tonight.

3 comments:

christy bode said...

sorry, this would just be more fun if it were a kid.

And, it doesn't help I don't like cats.

Moldstad's said...

I agree. Where's the kid. ;-) You and Derek better get going with that one. hehe. P.S. And it doesn't help I don't like cats either.

I love you Sarah and someday just maybe we'll get to see each other again. Miss you.

Amber said...

Contrary to popular opinion, I like cats and I find your pictures to be very funny, and your cats to be very entertaining. :)