Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Thoughts from a schoolgirl...
I can't believe I am saying this but tonight I start the final semester of my program. It has felt so long and so quick and so painful and so fun. I just am feeling like, wow, this is the final push. Just can't believe it's time already. I am excited because I can see the proverbial light and have totally looked forward to this last semester through the whole program. Other than Operations Managment or something like that, I think these could be some of my favorite classes. I know there is a lot of hard work left but whew, what does life after school look like? I am excited to find out. Yay! Too bad it's like the coldest night of the winter so far.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Life after school looks like Sarah with a pregnant belly.
Post a Comment