Monday, April 11, 2011

9 months

Apparently my last post led some to believe I was announcing a pregnancy. Let me clear up the confusion right away. Not pregnant.


But the baby I do have is wonderful. She has 6 teeth and is working on two more. This means she is very drooly and covered in runny nose. But she has learned some neat tricks. She can understand kiss, hug, kitties, mum, dadt, gives "five," tries unsuccessfully to stand alone, and is a constant companion to the kitties. I think they like that no matter what, she can always be counted on for a rub.

Also at about the 9 month mark, she became so much more expressive. She is constantly chatting and lets us know if she isn't pleased with something or bored. It's amazing to have "communication." She is also starting to get some formula to supplement her breast milk. I give that effort a solid C. However, table food - A+. So far she has tried everything. Which is good because she is in the 95th percentile for height and 43rd for weight.

And thanks to the musical stylings of such fine artists as Jay-Z, Ludacris, and Michael Jackson, I made my first 5 mile run tonight. I still have 8(!) miles to go but it's starting to look like I have a chance. Ok, gotta do momma duty. I will try to get pictures up tonight.

No comments: