Wednesday, July 30, 2008

July 23rd

It's hard to believe we have been married 3 years and have been homeowners for 2 years. We had a nice anniversary evening playing basketball, walking, playing catch, and just enjoying the beautiful night. We met my parents, who share our anniversary date, for a delicious supper at Olives.

Our anniversary signals the end of July. So sad. I love summer time and hate to see us rolling into the last third of the summer. I always hope for an Indian Summer so I can enjoy September. Fall is very busy at work so we are all preparing projects, mailings, visits. The office is getting remodeled as well so the noise and smells are getting obnoxious. I will be glad to have that finished.

I am really tired so will stop here. Enjoy the end of July!

1 comment:

The Zeldenrust Family said...

happy anniversary! may the Lord bless you with many, many more years to come :o)