Thursday, August 14, 2008

Pain in the Hip

Seriously. I can't decide if it's totally lame or if it's just about getting old but I have a pain in my hip from my teribble running shoes. I tried to buy new ones but they ended up being wide width (which was a little funny when I was clomping along). If you wear size 9W and need good shoes, let me know! So, the question is do I just let the hip rest or do I try to excercise through pain. Watching the Olympics just makes me feel like a wimp so I have been choosing excercise but that might end soon (excercise not Olympics)...

I also can't believe that my classes start in 2 weeks. I am excited to get going because they are interesting topics but the whole commitment of school will probably get old fast. One thing at a time.

Watch for pictures in the next month - a new camera is my next big purchase. Don't tell Derek though, he just doesn't get it. :) I am still trying to figure out what my strategy is, let me know if you have a good idea.

That's all tonight. Kinda boring but without pictures it's just not as fun.

No comments: