Monday, February 16, 2009

Weekend Retreat

I love long weekends. And I really needed this one. I probably should have done some work today but I did some on Saturday so did absolutely nothing for work today (except think about it a little). Instead, it was great to put a small dent in the laundry room piles, sleep in (!!!), make cookies, put away baskets full of clothes so that I could see the floor so that I could vacuum, worked out three days in a row, cook supper (!!), read... It was just great. (I just reread that sentence - you can tell my house was a disaster.) So it's never enough time but I hope that this energy carries me easily through the week because I really have some work and homework to tackle. And maybe I will give myself a three day weekend more often. :)

No comments: