Sunday, March 22, 2009

Blog by number

1. I got the highest score on my bracket for round 1! Anyone who knows me knows this is completely by chance. Hopefully this continues and I can win my dollar back.

2. I am in a leadership class and have not done so much self-reflecting before in my life. I am kinda sick of me!

3. Derek installed new ceiling fans (plural) with the help of some friends. Complete surprise and they look great but all I could see was the mess and greasy fan motor on my counter. So, I admit I complained instead of being grateful. I am trying to apologize while asking that future projects include greater care for the rest of the space.

4. I leave for a TX business trip tomorrow. Should be interesting and although I am looking forward to the meetings, I am looking forward to coming home!

5. April is pretty much booked for the weekends and May isn't looking any slower. Hoping for a vacation!!!

Back to reflecting.... here is an example question - What people, events, and experiences have had the greatest impact on my life?

1 comment:

The Nesslers said...

Receiving christangie as a gift definitely had to be life changing moment. Or perhaps when you let christangie die and the grief that overcame your friends due to your poor hornicultural skills....was that life changing??