For now here are weeks 19 and 20 pictures. I am getting really excited about meeting this little Baby H. I am getting more used to the odd body shape, but I am surprised how strange a transition that has been.
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Halfway to June
It seems impossible to be halfway through this pregnancy! It's been a busy couple of weeks and I will post some Mexico soon. Not only are we counting down the weeks until baby, but we are also counting down the weeks until we are back to sunny summer time!
For now here are weeks 19 and 20 pictures. I am getting really excited about meeting this little Baby H. I am getting more used to the odd body shape, but I am surprised how strange a transition that has been.


For now here are weeks 19 and 20 pictures. I am getting really excited about meeting this little Baby H. I am getting more used to the odd body shape, but I am surprised how strange a transition that has been.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
you're adorable!
Post a Comment