Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Decisions

Does anyone else go to a Word document to check your spelling randomly through the day. I remember when I knew stuff...

But that's not why I am blogging. Basically, I just need to get going again.

Since my last post (and things that may get further discussion in eventual posts):

  • I have returned to work and taken a new position in Career Services and Internships.
  • My "Little Baby Adelyn" as she is referred to around our home (in case she is confused with another baby that doesn't exist or Adelyn we don't know) is sickeningly well-behaved. And I love her for it.
  • She is growing at exactly the same rate that I did - i.e. her height/weight at 4 months was within ounces of mine and same height.
  • I am back in women's league volleyball after a 3 year hiatus. I love it! I can't imagine what I did without it for 3 years. (And then I remember MBA courses, pregnancy pukes, and working nights, weekends and everything in between.) This is way better...
  • Once a month I have girl's night and adore the time with Christy, Angie, and Aleta.
  • The hubby is happily humming along at work. We continue to plot our business opportunity.
And things that have changed since this summer:
  • I miss watching Hoda and Kathy Lee.
  • I miss a semi-clean and organized home, dinners, laundry, and life that we had this summer during maternity leave.
  • I don't miss the healing post-partum.
  • I miss having endless amounts of time with my baby.
  • I DON'T miss the initial tummy flab.
  • I miss some of my favorite pieces of clothes that are still a little too tight.
  • I am pre-missing my bff Joni (can you use "bff" past 25?)who moves to Florida at the end of this month. I even dreamt that we were moving there too.
All in all, I love change and feel a wonderful sense of contentment 90% of the time. So life is pretty great right now.

And I looked up 3 words in Word before blogging this post.

No comments: