Made my first homemade carrot cake today for D's birthday. It looks cool but we will see how it tastes. Also made sugar cookies and dipped pretzels this weekend. Still have wreaths and peanut butter star cookies from last weekend so we are set with Christmas treats. I feel like such a suzy homemaker. It's amazing what actually being home in December rather than working can do for the family.
Baby A and I spent the weekend together. She is so ready to crawl but just doesn't get the mechanics yet. The jumper is her all time favorite activity right now. I love her easy-going attitude and pray it sticks with her.
What I see when I am getting ready in the morning.
Fuzz-head in the morning. :)
D's birthday cake
Just loving time together on the weekend.
2 comments:
well as long as you highlight the text you can read it :)
Ah! She's too cute! And growing so much. I hope we can get together soon so I can see her (and you) again. :)
-Amber
Post a Comment