Tuesday, March 8, 2011

It's about time

In a move that I put off for way too long, I finally bought a highchair! Yay. Maybe I will get a diaper bag one of these days.  My friend Randee needed to get rid of her highchair, I needed one, neither of us wanted to take the steps = perfect. I love it and more importantly, Adelyn loves it. Thanks Randee!


At 8 months, Adelyn is sporting 4 fun teeth, one top-curly-when-wet head of hair, long legs, and a big smile. She is learning words, sounds, and identifying things by name. She repeats dada, ball, kitty, mum. She seems to be able to find the kitty's or daddy when we ask where they are. She LOVES to make singing noises, shaking her musical toys, playing with drumsticks, and clapping hands. And she crawls - mainly army crawl - but definitely able to get on hands and knees and move a little. She still loves to jump and bounce and is totally ready to move on her feet - the preferred method. What a love bug.


No comments: